Thursday, December 23, 2010

8/52 - Merry Christmas!

Christmas Decorations
Christmas Decorations 

I know I have published a photograph of this figurine before but decided to use it as a subject for this weeks shot anyway. The figurine and the presents are decorations for the Christmas tree.

Read on for setup shots and lighting info.

Setup shot for Christmas decorations
Setup shot for Christmas decorations

I fired a Canon 430 EX II zoomed to 24mm into a reflective umbrella at 1/64 and gelled with a 1/2 CTO gel from high Camera right. To light up the other side of the figurine I used a white foam-core board to bounce the light back. The Bokeh was created by a wreath and christmas baubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner