Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26/52 - Wall-e Sees Red

Wall-e Sees Red
Wall-e Sees Red

This week's entry for the project was a bit hurried. I just got back to Sydney after a five day long weekend and realised that I hadn't taken a shot for this week. I thought of shooting something relating to Easter but ditched the idea and went for Wall-e instead. I hadn't used the red gels for a while and thought I'd give them ago. I created the bokeh for this shot using marbles.

Setup shots after the jump.

Lighting setup - Wall-e Sees Red
Lighting setup - Wall-e Sees Red

Wall-e was lit using a CTO'd Canon 580 EX shot at 1/128th and zoomed to 105mm. I placed a white book on the left side of Wall-e to bounce the light back onto him from the opposite direction.

A Canon 430 EX II was fired at 1/32 through a Red gel at the black foam-core board to create the red background and light some of the marbles to create bokeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner